Saturday, October 5, 2013

Super Fresh FOTD

Hello lovelies!!

I've got a quick FOTD for you guys today. Last night I was drying my hair after my shower and I was like, "Damn my hair is getting long." And I was staring in the mirror for a minute and decided it was time. Time to curl my hair. This probably doesn't sound like much of anything to you guys, but I have NEVER curled my hair before. I've worn my hair short since I was about 15 and never really let it grow out again. So this was kind of a big deal for me. And I only burnt my fingers 4 times, and only one of those times removed skin. I'm pretty proud of myself. I was so proud that I did my makeup at 3am just so I could take pictures for this post. I love me with curly hair!!!


Face Products Used: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc; Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in Ivory 2; e.l.f. Studio Cream Blush & Bronzer Duo; NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in Paradise; Benefit Watt's Up!


Eye Products Used: Matte Light Brown and Matte Dark Brown eyeshadows from BH Cosmetics Malibu Palette; Watt's Up from Benefit; Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara; Rimmel Kohl Kajal Liner in Pure White.


Lip Products Used: e.l.f. Lip Tint in Nude Nectar; Collection Lock N Hold Lipgloss in Beat Box.


I decided to go for a really fresh look with my makeup because I feel like the curls were a very innocent and young look. I also opted to not do my brows to add to the youthful look. I've found that light, undefined brows make you look younger and more innocent. Which is just what I was looking for with this look.

So what do you think? Do you love the curls? I totally do. I am going to be rocking the curls this fall for sure. I know I'm totally rambling about my hair, but I'm just SO stoked about how awesome it looks!!! But it's late and I'm rambling, so I'm going to wrap this up. Hope you all have a great weekend!! Til next time!!


4 comments: