Monday, October 28, 2013

Karaoke Night FOTD and a New Fringe!!

Hello Lovelies!!

So this is my second post tonight, which I know, it's been ages since I've done 2 in one night, but I was glancing at my posts and realized that I never finished this one!! Major oopsies on my part, I started writing this one like a week or 2 ago and just spaced on it. But this is a FOTD from a while back, my cousin and I were going to do karaoke and have a fun girls night out, AND I had just trimmed my hair, so I figured I'd put together a pretty little look for you guys to show off my awesome new fringe. That's right, I went back to the fringe. And it's totally awesome.

I'm going to keep this post brief as I did already get a post up today, but I will list all the products used with the pics as usual.


Face Products Used: e.l.f. Essentials Cover All Stick in Apricot Beige; Pacifica ALIGHT Multi-Mineral BB Cream; e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream (both blush and bronzer); Benefit Watt's Up!; and Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder in translucent light.


Lip Product Used: Sephora Collection Color Lip Last in Elegant in Brown. I did blot the lipstick quite a bit for a more muted color.

Eye Products Used: e.l.f. Essentials Eyelid Primer in Sheer; a light taupe-ish color and a dark purple eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics San Francisco Makeup Palette; Benefit Watt's Up!; Rimmel Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Pure White; and Benefit They're Real! Mascara.

As you can see I gave myself some very dramatic and blunt bangs that are totally bitchin. I hit the rest of my hair with a flattening iron, curling the hair under as I went. Can't wait to try out curls with my new fringe!! I'll look like a little porcelain doll! (If you haven't noticed yet, I'm super friggin stoked about my haircut!!)

Well, I'm for real done for the night, might play the Sims 3 for a little bit, but then I'm off to bed. Til next time!!


4 comments:

  1. I love your hair! and that lipstick :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's one of my favorite lipsticks, it can be worn really deep and dark, or it can be worn as a lighter wash of color. It's super hydrating too!

      Delete