Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Sunshine Award

Hello again!! Last weekend I was given the Sunshine Award by the lovely Beauty by Shortylegs. I'd like to second here to say thank you so much! It means a lot to me that you thought my blog was deserving of a little shout out. For those of you that may not have visited her blog, she has an amazing beauty blog where she does great reviews and gorgeous makeup looks. She is super nice and always a pleasure to hear from. If you haven't visited her before you really should check it out.



The Rules For This Award 
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post the logo of the award on your blog.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 or more blogs that inspire you.










Seven Things About Me

  1. I absolutely adore playing pinball. We have Pinball Arcade for our PS3 and I can sit and play the tables over and over until my hands cramp up. It's so much fun and a little hypnotic. 
  2. Whenever I'm feeling a little bummed out "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" by The Darkness cheers me up. 
  3. I like to spend my free time daydreaming. 
  4. I find the banning of pit bulls to be a truly disgusting act. It seems so outrageous to me that we work so hard to preserve tigers, wolves, bears and other animals that are really quite dangerous to humans while at the same time trying to wipe out an entire breed because they're potentially dangerous. It's not right and it shows some of the ugliest parts of human nature.
  5. I'm very awkward in social settings. I either get really quiet or I just won't shut up. 
  6. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is my favorite musical and I know all the words to all the songs and most of the dialogue. 
  7. No matter how hot it gets I can't sleep without a blanket of some kind.
My Five Nominees

  1. Bailey at I Know All The Words
  2. Deja at Deja Zu
  3. Michelle at Sparkle Me Pink
  4. CJ at Pinay on the Loose
  5. Jackie at Beauty Made Simple 
I hope you guys check out these lovely ladies and send them some love, they all deserve it and have awesome blogs. Again a big thanks to Beauty By Shortylegs, I love taking part in these awards and it was great getting to know a bit more about you! Til next time!


8 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks so much! :D I am totally the same about sleeping without a blanket. I just can't do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! And I am so glad I have air conditioning. I would have some seriously sleepless nights in the summer.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for nominating me! It was such a wonderful surprise and I can't wait to post this on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad it made you so happy!! I always like making somebody smile. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you Danielle for tagging me! Can't wait to post it ;)
    I wish you a happy happy Sunday!! :)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, can't wait to see your post! Thanks for the well wishing, I've had a great weekend!! xox

      Delete
  4. Ooh lovely tag and I am the same for no.7 xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like doing these tags, it's a fun way to get to know each other while helping peoples' blogs get seen. :)

      Delete