Monday, February 25, 2013

Super Fun FOTD

This is going to be a quick post as I'm about to leave the house for the memorial service and my trip to the mall. But I thought before I head out I should share my makeup for the day. I'll include a product list, but no tutorial, sorry ladies but I'm in a hurry. So here we go!

Face Products Used: e.l.f. Essentials All Over Cover Stick in Apricot Beige; e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream; Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in Ivory 2.
Eye Products Used: Limelight by Urban Decay, Haight by Urban Decay, Skimp by Urban Decay; a warm light brown shadow from my Sephora Collection LE Color Daze Blockbuster makeup palette and a soft black cream eye liner from the Sephora palette; Sephora Collection Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara in Black.
Lip Products Used: MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam Nicki (just dabbed on for a little color); Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in a light pink (sorry, I don't remember the color name and it's not on the bottle.)
Well, I hope you all enjoyed my FOTD, I was going for something that was subdued but still colorful. I'd love it if you guys let me know what you think in the comments below. And if you haven't yet, you should totally subscribe. But I've gotta dash, there's some serious shopping calling my name. Til next time!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    I came across your blog on the Friday Link up... I'm now following you on Bloglovin' via my blog called buzzingtrends

    Stopping by with some love from http://buzzingtrends.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing the love! I'll be sure to check your blog out. :)

      Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
    2. Thank you and you're most welcome! :) x

      Delete