Monday, December 31, 2012

e.l.f. Essentials Eyelid Primer

So up until this point I haven't had an eyeshadow primer, I have just been using foundation as it works almost as well. But being that I'm doing the makeup guru thing, I figured I should probably use a proper primer for my eye makeup. And being that I was Santa this year, I made sure to put e.l.f. Essentials Eyelid Primer in Sheer in my stocking this Christmas.
 Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own funds, I am not being paid or compensated by the company in question. My opinions are entirely my own.
This is going to be a relatively quick review, I mean how much can one really say about primer? This is $1 USD, and for that you get .17 fl oz. There are 4 different shades of this primer, I chose Sheer as I frequently wear neutral shadows irl.
The formula is rather thin, but a little goes a long way. And it really does smooth out the eye area and give you a nice even canvas for your makeup. It does prevent creasing and it keeps your shadow in place very well. Like I forgot to remove some shadow with this as the primer, fell asleep, and the next day my shadow still hadn't moved.
I have got to say that this is a phenomenal product especially for the price. I do plan on purchasing this primer in white to help brighten up some of my more colorful looks, and if it's anywhere near as nice as this primer I will be quite pleased.
I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a primer and doesn't want to dump a ton of money. This was a great purchase and I am so very happy with it. Hope you enjoyed yet another of my e.l.f. stocking stuffer reviews. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment