Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Waiting Game

Every time I order online I always say never again, yet here I am again waiting for yet another package from Sephora. It's not that I've ever had bad luck with UPS or anything, I just hate waiting for the delivery to get to my home. I know I could opt for overnight shipping, but I'm kinda cheap about stuff like that, and free shipping (UPS Ground) for packages over $50 is just awesome. It's a great deal that Sephora's got going and I totally love it, but I just checked my shipping info and even though my package is like 4 hours away, I'm going to be stuck waiting until Monday. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it totally does. It's just torture.
On top of waiting for my Sephora package (I'll share the contents when it arrives) I'm also waiting for my glasses  to come in. I finally got my eyes checked this week, I've only been putting it off for a few years, and I do most definitely need glasses. I got 2 pairs of super cute glasses, nothing super fancy but still awesome, and with any luck they'll be in by Friday. So basically, next week is going to be super awesome for me as far as getting neat stuff goes. And finally being able to see proper, that's a pretty big plus.
But for now, I'm going to do some dishes, clean the bathroom and do whatever else it takes to take the edge off of the waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment